Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SLEEPING IN A BROKE DOWN CAR IN ALASKA
Lightbulb 
Hi to all the people of the world who may be reading this... My name is Wayne and I am 34 years old.  I just recently moved back to my home state Alaska... I have been living in my car since I got here in July shortly after my birthday... Trying to save money to get me a place to rent ..  about a week ago I noticed my car smelling like antifreeze and puffing out white smoke.. I took it to a mechanic and it turns out it has a blown head gasket and possible a cracked head . It  is going to cost me 600-1200 to repair it.. I have worked construction my whole life and it took me a while to find a place that would hire me out of my field of work.. Plus we have the whole Covid thing going on.. I ended spending all of my savings trying to keep myself warm and fed and getting to and from work... It's been a real struggle... I have been using a small propane heater that is inefficient not to mention pretty dangerous .. I am having a really hard time getting to and from work and I have already missed a couple days and I am scared I will end up loosing my job and then I have no idea what I would do... A coworker pointed me to this website and I figure it's worth a shot...  So I am hoping that a few kind people would be willing to help me out with some funds to repair my vehicle or possibly replace it with the cost of the repairs... I would be ever so great ful and I will most definitely pay it forward one way or another...
Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day..

Sincerely Wayne Duke
Cash.App/$duke907
Paypal.me/waynefromsutton