Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need money to settle some bills of buy a house.
Hello, I'm 17. I have two parents and two sisters. My parents are not together and my dad does not help. It is really sad because my mom is going through a lot to sort out medical bills and the apartment rent. 
It has been really hard on her being single with 3 teenagers, she does everything to make us happy and I want to make her happy too. We live in the US and she does not have a social security number so, she is not entitled to work. She does not have much money and she's always trying to give us what we want.
She makes sure we are happy even at the expense of her own joy. I do not hate my dad but he has not been the best. I want her to get a house, but that is not going to be easy because she does not have money to put down.
The reason I want her to get a house is that if we do have a house of our own, she will not need to pay rent. She will just pay her mortgage and know that she is paying for HER house. Do you understand what I mean?
My mom is always sad but she pretends to be happy. We have some outstanding hospital bills, she acts like she has everything under control but I know she is really hurt inside. 
Please, help me put a smile on her face. Anything you donate will help. Thank you very much and God bless you. 
My PayPal.me link is    paypal.me/seyif357
Thank you, again.