Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dating tips for an old man
Hey there. I am 61 y.o. and I am so lonely. I would like to know - is there any chance to find a good woman in the age after 60?
Any advice would be pleased
A successful relationship requires successful conflict. Approach every disagreement with the intention to listen fully and respond in a spirit of love. Instead of responding in a knee-jerk way when your partner says or does something that upsets you, examine your feelings and mindfully consider what the other person said. It may surprise you how big a gulf there can be between what you think you heard—what you feel you heard—and what your partner actually said. Listen as much or maybe more than you talk, focus on common threads rather than differences, and look for a solution that pleases both of you. You also should find out about dating sites. First of all read the blog about senior dating and make a solution.
(01-18-2021, 04:21 AM)vandebeck Wrote: A successful relationship requires successful conflict. Approach every disagreement with the intention to listen fully and respond in a spirit of love. Instead of responding in a knee-jerk way when your partner says or does something that upsets you, examine your feelings and mindfully consider what the other person said. It may surprise you how big a gulf there can be between what you think you heard—what you feel you heard—and what your partner actually said. Listen as much or maybe more than you talk, focus on common threads rather than differences, and look for a solution that pleases both of you. You also should find out about dating sites. First of all read the blog about senior dating and make a solution.

Awesome. I will check it later