Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be my Angels, save me
Dear friends! My name is Anton, 32 years old. I live in Bremen, Germany. For you that's may be strange and for me of course the great shame that such a big guy asks for the help. But I don't have any other way and must write different people on different sites. I owe 1500,00 Euro for six months for my room that I rent in the private house. It's happened because of Covid ans some private problems. I'm not a German, foreigner from Ukraine. Because of some visa difficulties I don't have a right to work, that's why I don't have any income. My parents and my friends practically in the same situation and can't help me. I have a chance till the evening 09.01.2021 to give money back, at least more than 50%. Otherwise I must leave my room and go somewhere. But I don't have anywhere to go. All my family is in Ukraine. Even 1 Euro from kind people can play its role. I'm not a scammer, I can prove all my problems with documents.
Sorry for disturbing and such a negative message, but still hope for the wonder!
I don't know how I can be useful for You, may be teach you Russian or German!
My PayPal: zubarev@ingerm.com
If you don't believe me or think that I'm scammer - here is my Tel: +491709896648  You can always call me or just support with a kind message!