Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of help
In all honesty, I cannot believe I am here…
I was always the one helping others...offering a helping hand to whomever I could was never an issue, never.
And I always said, you never know, maybe one day I will be the one in need and I will need people to help me... 
...saying that, I don't think I actually ever thought I will be in need.

I was always thought to appreciate what we have, to share whenever we can and always help anyone in need. And that's the rule i still believe and follow, or at least try. 
However the Covid-19 epidemics and restrictions that followed have taken a toll on my husbands business, our ongoing debts, growing bills and just lives in general. My husband and me are doing our best to work with whatever we can, but ever since he lost his business in March, we're been struggling with my paycheck only. That sums up to 750-800€ per month. We try to make some extra money by selling our stuff.
We have a mortage to pay, our son to feed, pay the bills, eat...we really try to do our best, but some bills just don't get payed.

Christmas was...well, it was nice and warm, but different. We tried to create the magic of it for our son and i think we managed to keep the struggles behind the four walls of our bedroom.

Since March the expences, duties, taxes and debts of my husbands business and our home bills and debts have totaled up to enormous 16.000 euros, which we own to the state and tax administration. My husband is trying to find a new job, but noone is hiring now due to all the restrictions. We're drowning in debt and worries which is starting to affect all aspects of our lives and we've come to a point where we do not know how to move ahead or where to turn. I know we are far from being the only ones in need, but I am now reaching out to complete strangers asking for help.
If you feel like you could spare some money, paypal.me/strasursa

I want you to know that we will be eternaly grateful for each and every amount recieved.