Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me get medication and food while we are in isolation
Hello, my name is Milena. I am sorry to ask, but it is my last option.
Me and the rest of my family members lost jobs this year, and now we got sick and are in isolation. My mother got sick, and other than that she also has other health issues. My uncle is a schizophrenic , has cerebral palsy and some other smaller issues. We can't afford food and medication. I found a job but got sick and can't start working until the isolation passes and I get better. And my minimum wage paycheck will not even cover all the monthly bills. So I am trying to get help with getting medication and food for the month.
I know my situation is not unique, and that there are many people in bad situations, but i am doing all i can, finding a job and doing freelance work, and still can't make ends meet. So as my last option i decided to try and rely on the kindness of strangers, and hopefully make our situation slightly better.
Help would be greatly appreciated, but in any case thank you, thank you for reading this and i hope you are healthy and staying safe, and that you have a wonderful rest of the month.

paypal.me/nikolic24