Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother of 4 DESPERATELY NEEDS HELP
Heart 
Hello I can’t believe I am doing this but here I am....I’ll try to keep this short
I am a mother of 4 and I recently turned my dream of becoming a salon owner into a reality but unfortunately it was short lived I had saved over 10 years to open up my own salon one month after my grand opening the state I reside in had it first shut down it lasted 3 months and within those. 3 months my savings was completely depleted 3 months of no income 3 months after the shut down I got to open back up but only for one month until we had another shut down I knew I couldn’t afford it so I had to close up everything began to sink financially I made garage sales I sold things around my house at flea markets just to feed my kids and keep the light on now Christmas is days away and I can’t even afford to bout a smile on their faces it truly breaks my heart and never thought I’d be on here asking for help I just need a little help to get me back on my feet and put a smile on my kids faces on Christmas Day please anyone reading this any donation is appreciated even if it’s 10 cents anything is better than nothing my cash app is $TLNM01