Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me replay my debt
I am not a good writer but I will try to explain as much as possible about my desperate situation. Since 2007, I opened two restaurant businesses (One in 2007 and the other one in 2009). Obviously, both of them failed measurably so I closed one in 2009 (A general contractor took the money and then disappeared) and the other one in 2011. When I opened a restaurant, I was not qualify for business loans, so I made the mistake and used my personal credit and credit cards to pay for startup costs. At the time, I did not realize these debts would eat me up in the future. I deeply regret decisions that I made in the past but it is too late now. Since 2011, I am living under massive amount of debt. I have three jobs and work 16 hours a day but I just cannot pay them off. I do not have a life now. I am just a money making machine who feeds multiple banks interests and principals.

Google search leads me to this website. This is my only hope. Please help me get back my life again. I want to meet with people on weekends and walk at the park every once in a while. The money donated is going towards my debt of $200,000.

Thank you.

paypal.me/helpjamie2020