Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help me get away.
Exclamation 
This is an emergency. I have been trying to find a way out of this abusive cycle I'm in. 

The last 2 times I tried to leave I was hurt badly and cut off from everyone I know.
I deal with daily tactics by him to get me to react so that he has a reason to do something bad to me. If all else fails then he gets angry for ignoring and "disrespecting" him. Shelters are full. I have no family able to help. He turned everyone against me. I'm desperate. 
Because of covid, I have been struggling to find work, interviews are plenty but, offers are a different story. Anytime I get news I wasn't selected he'll say "see you're so stupid they didn't even want you". I have no car, any money I was bringing in before he would find ways to take, he even found the stash of money I hid away for savings and is convinced I STOLE it from him so he took it. Because of him, I lost my home, I have had to sleep on the streets many nights. A few he purposely left me behind with no money, no phone (because he broke the last 2 I had in fits of anger because I was talking to girlfriends about old friends and that meant I was interested in them and trying to cheat.) Then whenever he finds me says "see you can't do anything without me, you're worthless." He's left me for days without food, hides my inhaler from me and laughs if I get scared or worked up then tells me I'm going to die, will go out and buy new clothes and shoes while I only have one bra, no underwear, and my year-old flip flops are being held together by a literal string. He's thrown away most of my clothes, taken my money so I couldn't pay my storage so I lost everything, so now I only have 2 dresses, 3 shirts a sweater and 2 pants.
He's also begun using drugs and alcohol in dangerous combinations, one recent evening he was high on god knows what and forced me to remove any trace of him on my Facebook. Then the next day didn't remember anything and attacked me because i "wanted to appear single to get a new guy." I have a feeling he did it on purpose though. 
He says awful things about me and my race, disgusting things about my body, tells me I'm ugly and that he never liked me just wanted me for sex. He often will try to turn it around on me and say I'm abusing him especially if I've ever tried to defend myself. Then will threaten to have me put in jail if a scuffle leaves any marks on him and many times he's sent pictures to people claiming I am psychotic and abusive so everyone thinks I'm crazy and hates me, he even has a friend on call willing to beat me up so he won't have to if I ever do something out of line.  I've tried calling the police he runs. Won't let me go anywhere unless he's with me so I cant go get a protection order. He's told me recently if I ever try to go again I won't be around long enough to regret it.. I don't want to find out what that means.

Now, anytime I try to put together an escape plan I'm so anxious and scared that I talk myself out of it. Not to mention I don't have the funds to ever fully getaway so I couldn't get very far without having to go back eventually. Right now I just need enough for a bus ticket back home and a week in a hotel so I can locate my mother then I should be ok. $1000 would help me with enough room for food a week or so in a hotel a prepaid phone and minutes and a bus ticket. 

I just want to be free again. I want to remember what it feels like to be happy and laugh and not fear the next time something bad is going to happen. I deserve peace and ill do anything I can to obtain it. 

thank you for reading.

cash app: $momo441

paypal.me/MoriahOsuji
still in desperate need anything will help