Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Out of foster care and on the streets
Hello everyone 

My name is Rose I’m 23F, and ever since I aged out of the foster system at 21, it’s been ultimately difficult to get back in my feet.

Unfortunately I wasn’t handed the best of cards in life, my mom is literally batshit crazy who held a pistol at my forehead at age 10, cause she was drugged out of her mind!! I never knew my dad he left when I was 2. 
I’ve spent most of my life in the system and ended up staying with a lady for a few years who didn’t teach me any life skill or prepare me for the real world.

The day the money ran out, she dumped me on the curb. 

For the past couple years , I’ve been couch surfing and going thru various jobs trying to make ends meet, at the end of the day I’m all I got. The coronavirus has really had an impact on my journey to achieving my goals like saving up for an apartment and going back to school and getting and car. I hope things will turn around in 2021. 

I’m asking humbly for anything because anything helps, whether it be money or advice. I don’t want to end up another statistic you know? Below listed are my links and tags for e-payments. A little goes a long way, thank you and god bless (:

cashapp: $sangel00 
PayPal : Ramey.jobs97@gmail 
Venmo : sangel00