Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I tried to be helping person, and now loan companies tear me apart
Dear people of the world,
I'm in deep trouble.

This is not a unique story. This is a perfect manual of how to pave a road to your personal Hell with good intentions.
I never knew I’ll end up like this.

It all started when I’ve quitted my job and my ex-employers stopped wages for half a year. I got a new good job in 3 months, but since I really counted on that money, I had to get a credit card to havesomething live on. I never needed posh, I‘ve never been rich or something. Just wanted to lead a normal life.
By the time my ex-employer finally paid me everything he owed, a) I had to repay credit interest; b) inflation ‘absorbed’ half of the money value. This was 2017, and this was the beginning of mynightmare.

Things started to happen one after another.

I’m a kind of person who is obsessed with mending things, with helping people out even not possessing the resources for it. So stupid.
I  took loans to help my family, as my brother was deeply in trouble with the law (it was a wrongful accusation, but we still had to pay for the lawyer... Later on he seriously set me up, keeping borrowingmoney for me to pay odd his own debts... And never giving them back. I can’t be mad at him as it was me being a ‘yes man’ all the time... But it’s family, you know.)

I also took loans to support my friends. This is too long a story. I wish someone was there to tell me YOU CAN"T SAVE EVERYONE.
PUT YOUR OXYGEN MASK ON FIRST, BEFORE ASSISTING OTHERS.
I've learned it a hard way. And it was too late.

My friends couldn’t help me out, I knew that, and never bothered to share the situation.
Well. I do have a good job now. It pays off about 800 euro/980 USD (which is tolerable for Russia). I work on weekends, too. But trying to handle a rent, food, and all the debts leads to the inescapablesituation: I have debts for housing and public utility services, I have debts in loan services, and 3 fully cashed-out credit cards... Every month I am able to repay only percents. That’s because the percent rate of loan services is 1% a day, which makes it 365% a year... I know it is ridiculously high, but I didn’t have a choice back when I loaned them. Or I thought I didn’t.

I want to complete further education courses to boost my salary. I want to help people without ripping my heart out.
I wish I could get a normal life, where I can afford buying a new pair of jeans without cutting myself on food.
I want to have a family, too. But that’s impossible without sorting this all out.
I want to continue helping other people but now wisely, not blindly generous.
I want to get my teeth fixed, I’m just 32 and lack 8 of them already...

I need a fresh start...
Oh God.
I am talking huge numbers here. My debt is about 5,000 euro/6,000 USD. This is what I owe to banks and loan organisations…

I know no one owes me anything. I don’t fancy that my story will make 5,000 complete strangers feel sorry about me and pay a euro. Nothing like that.
I just...

I’m so tired. I’m so desperate that I’ve started looking at things like lotteries and stuff. Of course I wouldn’t spend money on tickets, as I do understand the odds... But the hope has clearly abandoned me

leaving place to some insane hysterical feeling.
It’s not that I wait for some kind of X-Mas miracle (oh yes I do, in fact... This is the only thing that can improve the situation so far... A miracle, huh.)

God, I’m desperate...
Can this miracle happen?
Can it?
I‘ve run out of options...
Sorry for begging for help.
I never thought it would happen to me... Well, no one 100% secured.

Bless you. Thank you for reading. And please don’t repeat my mistakes. Turns out you can’t  help others if you can’t help yourself.

paypal.me/kindnessbaton