Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single mom struggling after job loss
I’m a single mom of 2 children and I do it all by myself. I have a 2 year old and a 16 year old and I get no help from their father whatsoever.  I lost my employment due to Covid-19 shutdowns that I have had for 11 years.  The business totally closed and went bankrupt after not having the money to sustain through the shutdowns etc.  It’s been devastating.  Since then, I’ve lost really everything I’ve worked for.  I lost my car because I couldn’t make the payments.  So I have no way to get anywhere now but I still search for jobs online daily.  All of my utilities are so behind and about to be disconnected this week.  My rent is so far behind I’m facing eviction.  As you can imagine- you can’t make it very far with two kids (amazing kids) on $372 every 2 WEEKS from unemployment and now that ends the day after Christmas.  was an addict and got sober in 2009 and have maintained employment since the week after.  I’ve never had any help and I knew I wouldn’t so I better get it together.  Lol Now I’ve just lost it all.  My kids don’t deserve this.  I appreciate ANYTHING you can do to help us with either gift cards or finances. I’m not giving up and still have faith in people and God.  Please just put yourself in my shoes.  Thank you so much for your time as I know how precious it is!  
PayPal link-
https://paypal.me/aalford28