Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me keep christmas magic alive for my daughter
Thumbs Down 
Hello Everyone, 
I am posting here in the  hopes that I may find someone to help me keep the Christmas magic alive for my daughter.  She is 10 years old and is on the spectrum.  Christmas is her FAVORITE time of year. She looks forward to her elf showing up ( she named her medicine Big Grin) and keeping watch on her to report back to Santa. Her favorite thing to do is to make treats for her family and favorite people and give them as gifts. She just such a loving, giving and amazing young girl and deserves to have that magical Christmas morning.
Due to her needs with homeschooling and being able to keep her evening schedule unchanged I am unable to work currently.  It is AMAZING to be with her ALL day but it's very unfortunate for us financially . I have applied for , and received, help with propane and food assistance for which  I am so grateful for! I also applied for unemployment assistance but, unfortunately it has been in review for months now and that was my last hope for getting presents from Santa under the tree. I am writing this post in the hopes that it will fall upon the view of someone that is in a position to share in the joy of keeping that Christmas spirit alive for my baby girl. I don't know how or when I will be able to repay it quickly but, i can promise to keep paying it forward in any way that presents itself and continue to teach my daughter the same. I appreciate all who take the time to read this and consider blessing my daughter with some Christmas magic! 
Thank you,
HollyJane