Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me
Hello everyone. I hope everyone is doing okay.
Guys, I need your help and I hope someone will help me. I made a mistake in my life I've got some debts that untill now still paying for it. Sadly, I don't know what to do anymore. I already lessen my debts through my savings before,but now I don't have anymore. I have no job already our office got closed because of pandemic. Guys please help me. I'm so stressed and depressed. I don't know what will I do my friend and relatives have no savings at all. I'm too alone fighting for this problem. I really really want to get up and start over again with my life but my situation is pulling me back. Please everyone save me. Any amount or small amount will do and will give a big help on me. I wanted to say thank you to this kind of opportunity. Please ?
 https://www.paypal.me/mariaann12
Try to contact [spam link removed] if they're still doing Christmas donation funds program to support people who're urgently needs of funds, food, gift and any kind of financial hardships situations. I got funds from them to pay off my rents and get my kids Christmas gift.

Well, I don't have enough to help u but will refer u to where I got help too so u can have happy Christmas with your family and friends.

Remember to Stay Safe for the pandemic period

Happy Christmas in advance
Thank you so much.
Keep safe always.