Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homeschool Needs
My girls are currently homeschooling due to the pandemic and I'm not comfortable with sending them to a brick and mortar school. Unfortunately my husband's lost hours through work, also because of the pandemic, with his department closing and having to be moved to another department, as well as the building being closed a few times for deep cleaning after an employee has tested positive for Covid. Money is already tight between normal bills and my husband's medical bills (he has a hefty hospital bill from two surgeries after a cancer diagnosis, one to remove the cancer, another to remove the lymphnodes through his midsection that the cancer had spread to). I have set up a Wish List through Amazon, so items can be purchased and sent directly to my daughters instead of a monetary donation, but I will include my paypal address and Cash App info as well just in case. Any and all help, no matter how big or small, is absolutely, greatly appreciated. I will also be paying it forward as soon as I'm able once I can start working again as well.
Have a blessed day  Heart

Amazon WishList: Amazon Wish List
CashApp: JayDeadKitty
Paypal: paypal.me/JenniBaby1980