Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$65 for my car insurance, $25 for a registration fee
I am going to start by giving a quick summery of my situation and the help I desperately need (my heart rendered in text right after) .
In a nutshell I am newly homeless but I have a car (I purchased it with the stimulus check as a cushion for the approaching impact with rock bottom). My only hope for carving a path to stability is keeping it for shelter and transportation to future jobs/interviews etc.. I have a cell phone atm and that's about it for my property aside from some clothes. I need $65 dollars to pay my car insurance (liability only thank god) or the car will end up getting towed/impounded, I will be arrested for driving without insurance (I live in Georgia.. No insurance is instant jail and impound) and I will be fined and put on probation.. I wont be able to pay the fines nor get the car out of impound which will result in violation of probation and I'll be made to serve the remaining probation in jail. I am speaking as though it is inevitible because it is. There are county, city and state police by the literal thousands here and they have these scanners on thier cars that automatically run every tag they pass so if my insurance lapses they will be alerted when the tag is ran (everything is integrated and online here).

Second: I just discovered an app called Tasker/Task Rabbit that seems like it would change my life as I can do a myriad of odd jobs at my own pace and have a pretty broad range of skills but of COURSE they require a one time registration fee of $25-$30 dollars if memory serves... So just like pretty much everything else money is standing between me and hope for improvement. The bill I have is my cell phone @ $40 but I am willing to let it lapse and use Wifi from a fast food place to conduct taking jobs/payment etc if it means securing my insurance payment. Oh yeah, if it were to lapse and i managed to avoid getting towed/arrested I would have to come up with a down payment to start a new policy after the late payment period ends in 14 days.. Another impossibility...

If someone out there is in a position to help me with any amount up to what I need (praying maybe several people will see this and send small amounts eventually meeting my need) it would be a miracle to me and I'd gladly return the money if income is found eventually. DEFCON 1 amount needed is $65. Next  in priority is $25-$30 to register Tasker account for jobs and last and optional is $40 for my phone bill but not imperative. My cashapp ID is $jwdoe. https://www.paypal.me/Jwdoe5880. I have Venmo and chime as well but have never really used them so I don't know the ID's off the top of my head.. If one of them is needed please LMK and I will figure out the relevant info. This is already a wall of text but i wanted to follow this with details regarding why I am where I am but I guess I'll just give some quick bullet points... Any elaboration desired will be provided upon request.

-My immediate family is 98% dead. Father and older Brother passed when I was a teen.
-Mother can barely keep things afloat on single income supporting dead beat stepđad that hates me and does everything possible to thwart contact between my mother and I (pretty sure he see's my opinions as threatening to his comfy situation). Aside from all that, she worked 3 jobs to finish raising me after dad passed so even if she had extra money I would hang myself before I took ultra deserved savings from her.

-    At 21 I made around 25 dollars an hour as a production manager / press operator in the printing industry.... That is also the year I met / fell totally and irreparably in love with who would become my ex fiance. I worked up to 120 hours a few weeks (20 a day, 6 days a week. No joke) and always a least 80 to provide for my "dream-girl" and start building our life.

- All that time at work meant the ex had tons of unsupervised time alone with no job... which she used to start doing opiates and cheating on me to a degree I don' want to fully know.

-I discovered the addiction by getting arrested on the way out of Wal-Mart. Unbeknownst to me she had concealed stuff in her large purse and was shoplifting said items to liquidate for drug money as her hab3bit was well beyond what she could spend with reasonable explanation from our money and screwing other men wasn't always profitable. Side note: In GA if you are with someone during the commission of a crime you are charged equally and have to prove your innocence in court.

-I ended up having to plea out to 4 years probation on felony shoplifting as a first offender because if i took it to trial and lost I could've gotten up to 10 years prison and my county bullies pleas by throwing the book at trial losers... My lawyer said it's your word vs loss prevention and my ex refused to admit i wasn't involved because (as i was learning) she is a succubus insane person that wanted me to be with her through whatever punishment came...

-Obviously I left her, served probation... Officer with my case got fired, I was lost in the system for a couple years and once they found my file in the old officers desk they freaked out and violated me... spent the last 10 months in jail.

-Upon reentering society I began to have some pretty unbearable symptoms that turned out to be the Hepatitis C she gave me. Several years into it and I am more or less disabled as far daily labor is concerned. I am in constant and all encompassing exhaustion/pain/depression/loss of mental capacity (liver isn't filtering blood, toxins poison neurons and throw of brain chemistry causing debilitating depression).

-A cure has recently been discovered but since its a one time use product that illuminates its target market, it is around $80,000 and will remain there until the patent runs out nd generics can be sold. I can't afford to see a doctor to determine my genotype let alone pay that kind of money. Might as well be a million dollars.

-Ŧhe icing on the cake is that my best friend turned out to be a master of the long con and stabbed me in the back / threw me under the bus. Turns out he too had an opiate addiction and once caught he blamed his continued use on me and told his wife / family I was essentially his dealer and was giving it to him for free (unemployed, stuck at home when caught) which is ludicrousness but it fit for his family because I had told them about what my ex had been doing in the shadows so he twisted that into the real truth being that I was also a junky and kept him hooked fir free while he was between jobs because i wanted his money when he found a new one... The heroin he was on averages a a low tolerance user between $50 and $100 a day... I had just had my entire world destroyed, my money stolen by my ex and my freedom taken from me all within a relatively short time.. there is no way I could fund someone else' drug habit.. My last close relationship was sacrificed to save face and cover up whatever he was really up to which must have been serious/bad because he gutted me without hesitation...

-There are other traumatic events and horrific emotional events linked by bad luck but I already feel like this will never be read.... I am completely alone in this world.. My health and mind are failing and look forward to my last day on this planet with joy. I am not suicidal, I don't believe I get to choose when I die, but I am far beyond miserable and have lost everyone and everything essentially by being a good boyfriend / friend, working hard and being honest to my loved ones which would eventually be the weapons used to carve out my soul... Please for the love of god, if you can... Help me pay my car insurance... I can eat dumpster donuts behind dunkin D's when they throw out the stale and make new ones... I can't panhandle because i can't face bothering people like that and the Hep screwing with my mind has made me develop some social anxiety issues and most importantly, Its an arrest if observed by the police where i live... Please just one time in my life make this problem go away for the month... I can't take much more failure or sink much lower than the bottom... I am a man of faith and I believe that all of this has an ultimate purpose and I will carry my burdens as far as our creator requires .. But it sure would help me hold on during dark times if fate sees fit to send me some relief via one of you guys out there. Please forgive typos and punctuation etc... its early aṃ and I'm on a phone in  car... Pṣ. I'm all but out of time.. i have a few days to make the payment. https://www.paypal.me/Jwdoe5880 or $jwdoe
I got an email that said I had a reply but it was in spam so I just saw it and when I clicked the link to see the reply I domt see any on the thread? This is killing me as I still badly need help...
Occasionally there are people who sign up for this site and reply to threads with spam. They ask users to contact them on some email, almost certainly to try to trick them into paying them a fee in exchange for a future payment. This was the case on your post. If someone truly wants to donate to you or other users, they can use the payment methods you listed in your post, there is no need for you to contact them by email or give them any bank information or pay them some mystery fee in advance. The spammy user posted the same reply to several posts. I deleted the spam posts and banned the user. I wish you the best of luck!
Oh I understand... Thank you for fillimg in the blank
Fortunately I have a good deal of knowledge and experience on the subject of scammers it would have seen through it but it is immeasurably awesome that you guys take care of your Forum members that way because I know from personal experience that lots of people do not know how to recognize this someone I know almost got scammed with the whole your Amazon account has been hacked you need to buy Us gift cards and read off the numbers to a scam she's almost 70 and was just barely stopped by her neighbor before she took off to the store so not only is it simply awesome that you guys do it to begin with but taking into consideration to context with which we are all in this forum in dire financial needs if someone were to be taken advantage of and that way it would be extremely terrible so from the bottom of my heart thank you for putting forth the effort to vet out Forum replies and also for responding to my question because it was eating me alive that I had missed an opportunity to get what I needed and be done with this issue LOL