Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to work
I have been posting about needing help to pay for  a cheap dependable car so that I can get a new job and so far no luck. I know we are all desperate and in need of help. I have also asked family members to loan me the money, so far all I've got is run arounds and no help. I have a daughter who I provide for, this pandemic has made things hard for me I am behind on rent payments, the only reason I still have a roof over our heads is because the pandemic. I am not asking for thousands of dollars just something to help me get on my feet and to a new job, I hate not working as much as I used to because I am only getting deeper in a hole falling so behind I need to catch up on my bills I do not want to be homeless in the long run. My daughter deserves a Christmas since I was not able to make her birthday anything special. Today was her birthday and it broke me not being able to do anything for her because food and a roof are just so much important now. I am afraid of sending her to school in person because she has had pneumonia in the past and I have a history of bronchitis, I am aware of how this virus affects people differently and I want to be safe than sorry. Even if no one can help me pay for a car I am at least begging for a few dollars to pay for an uber or something similar so that I can have a way to work I want to at least pay off my bills if it's impossible to buy a car.

https://cash.app/$roachNrat
is this site even real been using for two years I thing this is a scam , please beware