Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vehicle Troubles
It was put on my heart to search for assistance, so I am very grateful to have found this site.   My Story-Nothing worse than buying a used vehicle and the transmission goes out in a year(of course I had warranty but it was not for a full year).  I started to pray that birds would shyt on the dealer every time he went outside but I let it go. I have saved money and thought I was in a position to get it fixed but no. Called to get an estimate and boom, I only have half of what I need...my goal is 2K, yes that's exactly what I said, she crazy...but hey I am here to beg. For those who donate over a $20 in the words of RickyBobby  Dear Lord baby Jesus, tiny baby jesus please bless those who donate and those over $20 with ice cream and candy....Amen.   Thanks any and everyone! Oh yeah, I live in the great state of Indiana.   Here's my link                                                                                                                                                                                https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...y_code=USD