Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Business Start-Up Capitol
HI my name is Celeste: I am working on a new project. I am starting a new oracle card reading service in the North Carolina region called: Sprit Alley. I have always been interested in the tarot card, I myself have always been intuitive and empathic
so I believe this is my life's purpose.

Due to the COVID 19 pandemic my dreams to start the operation have been thwarted causing lack of capitol  funds to begin the process of obtaining the necessary commodities for purchase.

I have come to this forum to petition donations to purchase the following merchandise listed:

Please feel free to donate any amount of your choice.

1.A interion office desk:$385.95

2.An office chair          :$145.00

3.Smart Camera        :$1,199.95

4.Oracle Cards          :$250.00

5.Crystals                  :$300.00    

6.Incense                   :$100.00

7.She Shed                :$4,749.99

______________________________    

Total=7,130.89 

Contact pay pal to deposit a donation to
            my pay pal account at: https://www.paypal.com/donate_button_Id=176QMXQT6GBZU

Also on my Go Fund Me account at:  https://www.gofundme.com/f/spirit-alley-startup-funding?
             earlc.renee@yahoo.com

I wish to thank you for your time effort and contributions

Celeste Earl
I wish everyone health and safety in this pandemic.