Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me escape abuse
My name is kookee. Im from nyc but I've been living in Scranton p.a. for the past year and a half. When I first came out here I moved in with my mother temporarily in hopes of a fresh life. Everything was fine until I met him. He cause a lot of problems with my family. He was very abusive to me. I have pictures of it as well. He destroyed my mind body and soul for a long time. My mother took custody of my kids because she was so afraid he was going to kill me. I now have physical scars due to the abuse but that's nothing compared to the abuse in my head he has caused me. I now suffer from severe PTSD. And have to take pills. I'm currently staying with my neighbor in pa but my plan is to move back to nyc. I have my family and friends there that love me. I have a place to stay and start over in NYC. I have a chance to get a new job soon, apartment ,and give myself a second chance at life. I would appreciate any donation that anyone can give that can help me get one step further to freedom and a fresh start. Please help me get home

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)