Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reliable car
I am a single mom with a special needs teenager.My sons dad abandoned us for another woman so we get no help from him.My son is legally blind and on the autism spectrum. I myself am a cancer survior. got my right kidney removed due to a tumor (stage 2 cancer) in july 2018 and in december 2018 I gott a hip replacement.
we live on the rosebud rez in rural south dakota. the worst thing is to break down in the middle of the bad lands on the way to the doctor. this happened to us. so we are in great need of a reliable car wich you can not  get under $1,000.
we tried to get a loan but since my son is still in high school with no credit history so far and on a fixed income (SSI/SSA) nobody wanted to help us.
I did a fund raiser and raised six hundred. we still need about $1,500 to even have a chance of aquring a car so we can attend to our doctors appointments.  I am in urgent need to have a ct scan and xray is the follow up appointment after kifney removal wich I had to post pone already 3 times.
please people have pity on us and help us out to reach our goal. every little bit helps if hundred people only give $20 that would be $2,000 and we can make it.

thank you so much in advancehttps://paypal.me/lakotaboy?locale.x=en_US