Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A bummed out Californian seeking return ticket back to states
I'm a distraught American stuck overseas in the Philippines seeking a plane ticket back to California.  I only need $600 for a cheap ticket
 back to sunny Southern Cal.

After I received my AA degree in American History in the summer of 2018 that I immediately wanted to visit my elderly parents in Cebu, Philippines.  I did get a chance to spend quality time with my aging parents esp. my loving mother who I often refer to as the "Supermom of the 80's and 90's" since she provided for all of us during trying times.  Without her I simply wouldn't be here right now.  I wasn't supposed to stay here no longer than a few months but an unexpected tragedy such as the loss of my step dad through dialysis complications forced my extended stay.  I'm completely broke right now so I have to use the resources available for me to save enough money for plane ticket. 

When I get back to CA that I would appreciate my American life even more due to my experiences here in poverty stricken Philippines but for the meantime I have to deal with the life pressures here in Asia.  I'm trying to find odd jobs right now to finance my ticket but foreigners often have difficulties working in Philippines due to language
 barriers and the extreme hot weather.  I would appreciate any kind of donations that could be given at this time.  Thank you.

paypal.me/CrisantoTomas
[url=http://www.paypal.com][/url]