Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mom Looking for Help for Little Girl
I am a new mother. My daughter just turned 9 months old and is the light of my life. But for about a year now my husband has had a drinking problem and has been spending all his money at the bar. Every month I have a struggled to pay all our bills and provide for my little girl. But every month my account gets overdrawn and my credit cards maxed out making the next month even harder to get through then the last. I really want to be able to leave my situation but I don't have the funds to move out with my daughter and get a place of our own. I'd really like to keep our house since I'm the one paying the mortgage payment but right now I just wanna get out of my current situation or to at least catch on my bills and still be able to provide for my daughter. I never thought I'd be doing this but I'm hoping one day I can get to a place where I can donate to strangers in need who may find themselves in a troubling situation like the one I'm in. Every little bit helps. Please help in any way you can! 

paypal.me/gardenofbeans

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)