Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying To Scrape by
Hi, this is difficult to do but I am desperate. I was recently made homeless with my daughter, having left an unsafe relationship. By getting a second job and being eligible for some benefits I am proud to say I have managed to scrape by for the last 9 months (rent, bills, food etc). I have dental problems due to a (now under control) eating disorder and have suffered a few small dental emergencies I was able to pay for. This month my two incisors literally broke and I was in agony (I can provide a picture they're horrible).The dental fee has wiped me out- it wasn't huge but I live paycheck to paycheck and cannot seem to build up a safety net. I have nothing to sell- am looking for a small loan of £20 to feed us, get my daughter to school and put a little in our electricity meter. I am willing to pay it back this Thursday. I can't set up a paypal as there is nothing in my account to verify and would have to supply details for a bank transfer. I have only my word, and am aware there are many others in need here. If anyone could help I would be very grateful. Thank you.