Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated:About to lose everything
Update: I was able to find some additional work and sell some of our stuff over the last almost month and have been able to catch all of my debts up except for the mortgage and my condo fees. I am still in need of 7500 dollars to make this right. If there’s anyone out there who can help I would really appreciate it. Like I stated before I am will to pay it back once I get my feet under me. 

My wife and i have 3 jobs between the 2 of us. During 2019 i lost my job because  of a business owner that decided to abuse his company for his personal financial gain. I was unable to find other work that paid the same and therefore took 2 jobs to try and make up for it. I made my mistakes while i was making enough money and i realize it but its dire at this point and im going to lose my home and our family car.  I have 3 kids who i cant let down.  I don’t drink I don’t gamble and I’m not wasteful. right now I need to catch my mortgage and car payment up so that I can downsize into something affordable. Im not even looking for charity only i will pay the money back with interest as soon as we get out feet under us. I am not a person who likes to beg. I have worked for everything that I have but I am begging now for anyone who can please help us. Even if I can’t get everything I need, enough to keep my family’s home and our family car which is an f150 would allow us to stay in our home and at least get the kids to school. I don’t know if people post fake stuff on these but please know this is real and that I am desperate. I’ve never had to do this before Please contact me if you can help or need more information.Please don’t do it for me cause we are suffering please just help me provide for my kids just for now until I can get ba k on track. 7802370733
PayPal.me/wagnerfamily2020

thanks you for reading