Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate need of help - helping a veteran and someone's mental health
I know people say this all the time, but I honestly have never been the kind of person to ask for money from anyone. I started working when I was 12 and have been working ever sense. I worked through high school and University as well. I have a strong work ethic and always work hard for what I need and want. But sometimes life throws us curve balls and working hard is simply not enough.  

My partner is in the military. He has served 3 deployments. Upon returning home, we were slammed with high taxes on his home (close to $20,000) due to "clerical errors for the previous years". We were given 7 days to come up with the money. Then our car broke down. We paid $1500 to fix it only to find out we were scammed by the garage. They had not fixed the smoking engine but refused to remedy the situation. After an additional $1200 the car was fixed.
A few months ago my partner's sister, who has been struggling with mental health difficulties, tried to commit suicide. Thank God she was unsuccessful! She admitted that she needed help, so we sent her to a treatment facility. She has had to go through three sessions at a treatment facility. Each round  costs $7000 and she could afford to pay for treatment. I had to take out a loan and I have maxed out my credit cards and will not be able to help her anymore.

I am currently in debt $30,000 and have loan sharks after me. If there is any way you can help me, any bit you can give would be greatly appreciated. Again, I have never asked anyone for money before and am embarrassed to do so, but I desperately need help so I can continue to help others.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

My paypal: paypal.me/jnewnan87
My Cash app is: $Annbeetz

Thank you for your help!