Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Lying Valour Stealing Ex Scammed My Daughter & Fiance
A $3000 loan is causing my relationship with my daughter to suffer.  I was with my ex for nearly 4 years.  I took care of him, his 2 lovely autistic teenage boys, his dog and his house.  I loved him so much and thought he was my forever man.  He was so sweet and was liked by everyone.  He had my family, our friends and myself convinced he was a wounded ex Marine Sniper with a Purple Heart medal whom suffered PTSD due to his Scout being shot 14 times and killed next to him in Operation Just Cause.  He broke down and cried many many times in front of us, milking it every Rememberance day, our hearts went out to him. I have recently been informed from legitimate Marines that my ex was never in Operation Just Cause nor was he ever in the Marines!

Towards the end of our relationship my ex and me got laid off from the same company.  I got another job and my ex was waiting on monies from the sale of his house.  My daughter is getting married this year and her fiance, Josh is a kind, young ambitious, just bought his first house.  My ex asked him to borrow him $6000 on the promise he would pay it back in full 3 months after.  Josh went to a lending company and had the loan put under his own name.  A month after borrowing the $6000, my ex broke up with me oh but thanked me for everything I had done for him.  He has yet to pay back anything towards the loan.

I was a teen mom and my childrens father had custody and barely allowed me access to the children.  Now my daughter is an adult and we were working on our relationship. When my daughter said I could be part of the wedding and in the wedding party I was sooo excited!!

But I am on a limited income and have been struggling all year to pay back this loan to Josh, my daughters fiance.  I have paid half of it off. But I got behind when my car payments got behind and I almost had it repo.  I was living out of my car and a tent until the day before our first snow storm in October.  I could not loose my car. 

So I went down to my daughters house to see if could lower the payments or something and she got upset.  She feels my ex so I should be responsible to pay if he does not pay, kicked me out of her house, kicked me out of wedding party and is currently not talking to me. 

It breaks my heart and I am so sad and depressed that these monies owed from My Pathalogical Lying Valour Stealing Ex are causing a rip in our family.  I am desperately looking for someone who can help me out with this $3000 left owing on the loan.. Can you help me mend the rip.  I can Pay It Forward with a few ideas... one being I have access to a huge vacant garden this year and can grow many vegetables to donate to food banks or organizations this 2020 season.

https://paypal.me/exstealsvalour

Thanks for taking the time to read my post....