Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tough times need help
Hello my name is Sarah and I wanted to share my story in hopes of receiving some help. I currently live at home with my parents, and mom is the only one who is working right now, and her paycheck goes towards the bills twice a month. My father can not work due to health issues and a bad heart. As for me I can not work either due to mental and health reasons. We need some help because We were just scammed out of $2500. We were going to use that money to help get us out of debt and to help with food ect. But the check the guy sent was a fake one and now we're really struggling to make ends meet. It seems to me like people just don't care or they skip over my post which is very hurtful as I'm trying to help my parents but I guess others forever it that way. I know money is tight everywhere this I understand, but if you can please help us even if it's the smallest amount like one dollar, it will definitely help us out. My adopted dad has allowed me use his PayPal as donations will go straight into my bank. ( I'm not allowed to have a PayPal I'm banned from The site so he allows me to use his) The Paypal is lingliu 2010 at gmail dot com. Please if you can help that would be great. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Please don't ignore my plea for help. Thanks for taking the time to read my story
Guess no one cares what happens to us. It's sad wish people would donate to help us