Poll: would you buy pet clothes for a hamster?
This poll is closed.
yes
0%
0 0%
no
0%
0 0%
maybe
0%
0 0%
what name anmials you would want it for?
0%
0 0%
birds, pigs, cows, horse, chichilla list any animal
0%
0 0%
what anmial would you not buy one for?
0%
0 0%
how much would you pay for these pet clothes?
0%
0 0%
would you buy online or in-store only?
0%
0 0%
would you buy shoes for your pet
0%
0 0%
if so which pet and why if you can answer why?
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VETERANS BUSINESS dream come true
Hi everyone I am reaching out to for support I hope you can give me a chance and read a veteran wish come true  please.

My name is christina and i was in the military, during post 9/11. i was a navy cryptologist.

While in the afghan war I became physically and mentally disabled. Forceing me to be discharged out of the miliarty. That became the worst day of my life. I wanted to serve my counrty for a long time, and I wasnt allowed too anymore nor was I capable too. I went tru alot for twenty years after I got out of the navy from have a traumatic brain injury which w caused a mental and phyically disorder. while I  was in the navy.

After coming out I was constantly in and out of the hospital from self injury to physically sickness due to what things i seen,  been tru while serving. After finding the right treatment. 

I am looking towards what furture i have. I am wanting to start my life. I am in the right place now. I am happy, back to my old self being fun to be around again, someone who is adventurous, quik-witted, caring, wants to live life to the fullest, spontaneous, hard working,and personabale.

Ive always wanted to starting my own business, but never thought I could do it. But the miliarty gave me the confidence and the courage to get out and do it.

The timing is now for me. I dont have the means on my own to get the start up that I require.

I want to sell supplies to the goverment and developing apps to better help people who are mental disabled that will make our lives easier and those who our mental handicapped and have autism be able to do things they havent before. Also I will be designing clothing for pets but with a twist on it. THank you for your time, and support. If you have any questions please email me back at sweetcakesmo007@gmail.com were i can answer any questions you may have.

I hope i can get enough support to make my dream become a reality thank your for your support and time in reading this.

PAYPAL ACCOUNT SEND INFO=sweetlovingrl
CASH APP ACCOUNT SEND INFO=$smicha3785
VENMO ACCOUNT SEND INFO=@sweetcakesmo
christina harper
8595 philbin ave
riverside ca 92503