Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second time posting... No luck the first time
Sad 
Been in an abusive situation living with family after a long term relationship fell apart, and was basically robbed and abandoned by SO.

I am stuck with partiers/family a certain member who gave me PTSD from abuse. Has aspergers and harrases every step I make. I spend the majority of my life locked in my room. I do have a temp job that i barely work once a week if not i dont work if no one excepts my applications. I have this job to make my schedule around the person I live with to avoid any contact.

I have called the police, and I have contacted a lawyer. The police, didn't work. I've tried thing such as sending faxes to judges about this persons previous charges. Nothing has happened.

I've come to the conclusion it's possible that other family members lie to protect him. I contimplate suicide often, but in the end would never do this.

Sadly enough the only solution is money I do not have. Ive honestly tried asking online friends, but I don't want them to really know what is going on. It's a nightmare.

I wpuld choose homelessness if i did not have my dog. I am not the type to abandon.

So today, Im asking for help. If I had enough for a deposit, first months rent i could get the hell out, and get a full time job. Any, and all donations would be helpful. The stress is killing me. Donations can be sent too: 

https://paypal.me/pools/c/8dX8SNpgjM

Update same situation. Tried a second post before but it vanished. Feel free to message me or comment.