Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting a new life after kids have grown and moved on
I don't really know where to begin...
Im 44 and have 3 grown kids,  did a great job with them I think.  But now i guess I lost my way for a while...  Im homeless and dont know where to go from here.  My god mom let me come stay with her for a little while but it want last long.  I have Chronic Asthma and COPD and it's getting harder for me to try and work.  My brother who is 40 and is Autistic has been the only one that hasn't walked away from me. We also have 2 dogs. My brother is staying with someone that isn't such a great person because no one would let us both stay and he has 1 of our dogs (Toby) who is 12 yrs old and such a great dog.  My other dog is staying with my 2 sons (Diesel) he is my therapy Dog and had been there for me thru so much but my son says they cant keep him anymore and is going to have him out to sleep!   Im doing everything I can to get some where so i can get him from my son... I just want to be with My brother and my 2 dogs.  Im tired and this is all i have left in me. So im pretty much BEGGING.