Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not mortally ill and have no space debts. Need a push.
Hey. I must say that I wrote the text with the help of a translator; therefore, I apologize if something will strain you. Honestly, I don’t have a deadly disease and space debt, but I’m tired of living at this pace. I have a wife and 2 children (12 and 2 years old), my wife works for a penny and I work for 2 jobs and we only have a monthly salary for a month of simple life without frills. In Russia, in principle, lately it has become increasingly difficult to live. There are not big debts, but over time I can pay them back. The bottom line is that I can’t save myself money to start my own business, but I want to start growing berries. To start everything you need about 5 thousand dollars at once. The amount seems to be not big but for our family this is an annual income. Of course, I do not expect that someone will help because my life is not the worst but not the best, I’m tired of being somewhere in between. Credit is not given, not because of a bad credit history, but because it does not exist at all. There are no friends who could help either. In general, I will not make up a story about how I feel bad; I’m just tired of barely making ends meet and doing something that’s not my soul. You do not owe us anything and I am already grateful that you read to the end .. Thank you!
P.S.
Depression overcomes!

paypal.me/yarik1990