Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asking for help is hard :(
I’ve spent my whole life striving to impress people, my parents, teachers, peers and I’ve always seemed to care more about what other people think that what I think. This I don’t think is a problem, my problem is that I put other people’s needs and wants before my own to the extreme that I let two people destroy everything I built up in my life. I have a BSC, I played competitive sports, had a nice vehicle, nice things and I look at my life now and it’s all gone. I’m not even me anymore, I let my selfish ex use me and I was so blinded by trying to help him get his life together Because that’s who I am that I lost everything. My vehicle was repossessed, I lost my job, my parents separated and my dad who is my rock moved across the world, my dog of 12 years passed away, so I can say this so far has been the worst year of my life. I finally kicked my ex out of my life and am starting to repair myself but I’m in such a hole that I feel like I’ll never be happy again. I’m 2 months behind on rent, my alternator in my car is done, I barely have food to feed my Great Pyrenees, but after a month of being unemployed, I have a job but I need to make a payment to rent so I’m not homeless next month. I’ve never been the person to ask for help but when it comes to my dog wellbeing I’ll do anything. $1000 would get me right back on track but I would be so grateful for anything 
https://www.paypal.me/kloram