Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end of my rope. About to lose hope.
I am a single mother of 4 amazing children. In the last year I made some very selfish desisions which I'm paying for today. In result of my choices, I lost my babies.. whom are my world. I for a very short minute turned down the wrong path. But quickly turned around. I know what's right from wrong. I got pregnant at a very young age so I never really got to live single wild and free..,but I am ok with that. I know my babies come first no matter what. DCS is the hardest to satisfy.. I am jumping there opsticals and doing everything I can to get my babies back. But my car recently broke and see I live way out of town no bus and it's so hard to even get a ride to the store. Let alone keeping a full time job. I honestly need my car fixed if I am ever going to accomplish anything even close to the states standereds. I have someone who can fix my vehicle but parts alone comes to $500.00.  I just don't have that right now. With my bills. I'll never catch up. Please if anyone understands and can help me .. anything will help. Please. I'm not asking for a hand out. I will do my best to pay anyone back. I really need help. I am stuck right now between a rock and the hardest place. My children are my world.. and I am lost without them.y world is falling apart around me. 
PayPal me  bssw.allicia@gmail.com