Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to go it alone, finally asking for help
Hello,

This has been a hard pill to swallow, however this is my story. I moved out in 2017 finally after saving and getting a good job, however about 6 months in I was let go due to budget cuts. I managed to get another job, however it was not as well paid or even gave nearly as many hours. This meant that I had to borrow money until my agreement was up and I could move out of the flat. Since July 18 I have lived back at home and was steadily paying off my debts and was happily fully employed. As of November 2018 I was diagnosed with Migraines, depression and other medical issues and placed on Long term sick benefits. Whilst I just about have enough to live on, I cannot pay off my current debts and with no end in site to this sick leave (doctors are still no closer to working it out) my debts and just gaining interest and slowly rising. 

What I am asking, as much as I have to swallow my pride, is help to pay off these debts so I can try and at least get back to work at 0 again, instead of going back to work from the back foot. Making this hard is I have no idea when I will be back at work or how long this will even take. Currently my debts stand at £10,000 however I would be looking at try to raise more, if possible so that I can pay back some money to my mum who has been keeping and supporting me through this time.

Thank you to anyone for taking the time to read this post. I appreicate that more than you realise

The Paypal.me link is below:
https://paypal.me/JonTroughton?locale.x=en_GB