Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been trying to kickstar my creative career failure after failure
Hei there,

I just guess we are all here out of desperation, on one side, and because we want to help and be helped and not judge one and other.

To be honest, I've been blessed with a workaholic mindset, I've studied and worked in a lot of creative fields, failure after failure, from fashion design in which I've reached a BA degree to graphics in which I got an MA degree. I've studied mathematics and informatics and started to work in IT as an app and web designer only to be fired one/two years in because the projects here were going bad. I've worked as a freelancer, been trying to be as versatile as possible and do from brand design ( sometimes even free because I just wanted some startups with really great potential to have the same chances as some rich kids with lots of money who want to start a business ) to everything possible that I could quickly learn. One of the struggle is that my country is freshly out of communism, there are a lot of close-minded people who still think creative minds don't really deserve a payment, a decent one at least.
I just want to get out of here and work remotely, create beautiful things and make a difference, I've started to work with a fashion company on an app that will help fundraising through shopping, it's in partnership with a local bank, but they say they can't really pay me enough, I said no worries, it's something I'm sure can end up big, but right now I just want to have some cash to leave and inspire more. The depression and deprivation that the surroundings exhale are suffocating and in the past year, there was a "new wave" and most of my friends and family spread all over the world, just because they said they had enough with everything that happens here. I am sure you've seen us on television, we've been fighting our system and corruption for a while now, but personally I want a gasp of fresh air, there is so much more to be discovered, even if I come back later and nothing is changed, my mentality will be and maybe I can make a difference. I want to go get my USA visa during the next few months. Any help would be amazing 

Thank you a lot and wish you the very best in return!

My paypal is paypal.me/BarbosOanaDiana