Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Overachieving Student Caught in Bind.
Greetings.
    I am 63 and close to completing several degrees at the same time. I have paid my own way for much of my study, and received scholarships and financial aid for the rest of it. I have maintained a 4.0 G.P. A. throughout, and tend to lead my classes, into which I put much more than is required. Owing to a professor being "terminated" for scandalous behaviour at my college, I could not complete the classes which only he taught, leaving me in "suspense" until he is replaced. In the interim, because I could not take three of his classes, my financial aid was cut, leaving me in a proverbial "pickle". I have now fallen behind on a few bills, including most especially my rent, and must perforce have recourse to this present request, a friend having told me about this site. I am now behind by about $3,000 (U. S. dollars, since this site seems to be international), even though I have begun to generate a small income. I am used to hard work and have been in business more often than not, but I am now paying the price for absolutely committing to completing my studies. I am facing an eviction in a few days if I do not pay my rent, and, although I am endeavouring to move mountains in order to meet this bill, the results of my efforts have not yet matched the required sum. On top of this, I am doing a good deal of charity work, giving free tutoring to those who need it, so, I hope, one of your kind selves will help me to pay my current bills so that I may carry on with my studies and helping others by tutoring. I am cautious about saying too much on the Web, but any genuine person will find me communicative and communicable. Your much-appreciated support may be delivered through http://paypal.me/777777713