Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Save My Partner
Heart 
Hello everyone, I will try to keep this short.

I love my partner very much and would do anything to help him and I'm getting desperate. My partner is not in a healthy living environment and is facing harsh emotional abuse from his father. His parents are divorced and quite frankly mom is too busy with her new husband and other daughter to care about my boyfriend's well being. He is suffering in the current situation, is being financially abused by his father and is trapped in his current situation. I am trying to get him away from this toxic environment so that he can live with me instead, become financially independent, and get away from his abusive father. I've watched him suffer, feel trapped, and be forced into submission by his father and it's breaking my heart that I cannot do anything to help him. He lives out of state from me and I really want to get him to me as soon as possible. I'd love to surprise him with a ticket to pack the few items he has (as he's not allowed to buy much because of his father) and to live with me. I want to help him get on his feet, get his own banking account that isn't controlled by his dad, and help get him a job where I live so that he can be financially and physically free from his dad. Any amount helps as it gets him closer to me and I can help him get in a better place. The ultimate goal is for him to be able to leave his toxic family. I appreciate any help I can get.

My paypal link is down below. I appreciate you reading my story. 

PayPal.Me/GabrielleSzynski