Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apreciate anything! Please help.
Hello my generous friends.  I would greatly appreciate any help at all. I currently have late payments I am hoping to catch up by consolidating. I don’t have a lot. A little over a thousand on two different cards but had to put them off to pay household expenses. My biggest concern is a title loan. I can’t lose my car. I’ve already lost everything else.  I just need to get things to a manageable place now while I start making money and can keep my bills paid on time.  

I allowed a man to wipe me out over 14 years until I had nothing left. Then he was gone when it was his turn to cover me while I pursued my future. Of course that was after I retired early and emptied every account I had to support his dreams. He decided not to take his turn and I was left with nothing. After 14 years of him using me and 20 years of Corporate American using me, I hit an all time low and became depressed. That just made things worse.  I eventually smacked myself right out of that pity party. I am truly smarter than this and will not let him or anyone else take me down. I will do whatever work I have to online or driving Uber or bartending to make sure I have at least 3000 per month coming in. I just need help now to get things caught up and consolidated as I am just beginning to work again and need money until I start getting paid.  I want the flexibility of doing this type of work so I can work on long term goals as I make income for the immediate future.  I don’t need a lot and can pay it back as money will start coming in again soon, but I fear I will lose my car or get kicked out of my house before then if I can’t get some short term help.  I would be so grateful for your help. A $15000 would allow me to consolidate things as well as payoff that title loan.  If too much, $5000 will pay the title loan and late bills but not consolidate. Either would be a blessing. Your help won’t be forgotten. I am down to 69 cents in my checking so am desperate. I will make money online soon but it doesn’t pay fast enough to prevent repo or cut offs.  Please help. I learned my lesson and it has made me stronger. I got out of my emotional funk but now finances are trying to put me back there. Please help me get back on my feet. Any donation can be sent via Paypal --  paypal.me/KristinGerczak