Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Financial Aid required
I did not expect to have to post on a website like this but circumstances have led me here.

I started studying at University in September 2018 and have a student bank account. I signed on to a student house with some of my friends from halls and have been making monthly rent and bills payments since July. I currently have a part time job whilst at home that pays minimum wage at 16 hours a week. 

Earlier this year, I was scammed out of a significant amount of money whilst on a night out. The scammers took advantage of me being not sober and stole my bank details, withdrawing money from my account. By the time I had realised what’s had happened, I was in my overdraft. I rang my bank and cancelled my card immediately. I claimed fraud and waited for the anti fraud team to get back to me. Unfortunately my claim was unsuccessful due to lack of CCTV evidence and the fact I was not sober at the time. This has left me in large amounts of debt that cannot easily be payed as I am studying and my student loan barely covers my bills as it is. I have already sold personal items and done online surveys to make ends meet but the stress is impacting my mental health and motivation a lot.  

I do not expect large mounts of money, and any donation made would be well appreciated. Thank you.

My Paypal : https://www.paypal.me/schapman96