Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me get back on my feet. Every Dollar helps
Heart 
Hi
I am a victim of the serious wave of unemployment that has hit my country. When I lost my job in 2015 I managed to keep my head above water. Around 2016 still not being able to find a job, things started getting bad. I changed cities in the hopes of finding a job but I didn't find one and I spent all of my money staying in a hostel and when it ran out I ended up moving back home. I am still looking for a job and still can't find one. I have tried everything to try and get a job but nothing is turning up, I can't even afford to buy some necessities. I sometimes get odd jobs which I am happy to do, whether physical or online, but they don`t come very frequently. I don't have a long list of friends, like I had when I had money; it's kind of hard. So if you read my story and can help and know anyone else that can help I would appreciate it, I am just looking for some help to get back on my feet. So please help if you can, even if it's just $1.00 dollar every little bit counts. Thank you in advance.

Thank you.

Paypal Link and QR code below.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=UAU7SABYGMVXA&source=url

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)