Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never ask for anything but really need help right now.
Hi, I am a single mom and I have always helped others and never ask for anything at all. I have always done secret Santa because I dont want families to be stressed or kids to be disappointed. But it has been hard on me for the last few years. I got hurt on my job and they decided not to pay me because the insurance company's are fighting it out who's responsibility it is to pay me. I am stuck in the middle of these big company's because I dont have the money to fight them. I have nerve damage in my left arm and it is very painful. I have had 2 surgery's and it's no better. I dont sleep well because of the pain and stress of what I am going to do. I am about to lose everything I have worked hard for. 18 years with a company and they dont care if I lose everything. I dont want to lose the only home my kids have plus I dont want them to see me crying and depressed all the time. It breaks my heart to not be able to do things with them because we have no money. Yes we do things that dont require money but sometimes they want to go out to eat or to get some ice cream and I have to say no because what child support I get I have to pay what I can. Well I have done good up till now because the money I borrowed from my 401k is gone to Bill's I paid them up for 6 months. I thought by then all the mess with the insurance companies would be worked out. No got a letter from Judge saying my case was on contingency because one of them didn't have an attorney. So now I am behind on Bill's and can't even buy groceries we live off of peanut butter and ham sandwiches. I hate to ask for anything because I am afraid I can't pay it back. But please anything will help. I just want to keep my home and make sure my kids are taking care of. I always pay it forward and I will as soon as I get on my feet and can find a job. Have so many restrictions far as work not sure if I can ever work or find something that doesn't cause more pain. God bless and thank you for whatever you can do. I will continue to keep my head up and pray. Cause right now that's all I have. I am blessed with 2 amazing kids and I thank god every day for that. But still sit around crying and stressed. I hope and pray god blessing everyone with there needs in hard times and I know he will mine some way. Keep your faith and pray. Again thanks for anything you can do to help.  
Income: 0
Child support: $400 biweekly 
Bills: $2500/ month