Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give me and my baby some hope!!
A few months ago I was in a marriage that was not what I imagined marriage to be like! I’ve always imagined it, as two best friends that work together to build a beautiful family and life and, they give it all you got because they love each other unconditionally..well, that’s not what I got when I married my ex, at first he was loving and supportive then he slowly became obsessive, controlling and eventually abusive, he put a tracker on my phone, forwarded all my calls n texts to his phone, he slowly isolated me n i became a shell of a person ,I knew he wouldn’t hesitate to hit me and he used his size to intimidate me often, he’s punched me, choked me till I passed out, for no reason at all,i was scared to death of him …one day I was getting off work and I was at a gas station pumping gas and he pulled up behind me, walked up to me while I was pumping gas and ripped my wallet containing $500 out of my hands n stared at me In an effort to intimidate me, thats when I said I had enough I went to my dad’s that night when i woke up the next morning  my car was gone, he stole it and sold it, the cops wouldn’t do anything bc he was "my husband" I’m  out of $500 and a car and I’m supporting our 3 year old ALONE … for the first couple weeks he sat Indian style outside my dad’s gate for hours at a time(I have a pic in the post)… eventually he stopped and now me and my baby are finally out of that toxic disturbing situation but it seems like no matter what I do I can’t rebuild my life supporting my daughter alone with no car is difficult, I had 2 jobs but i got fired from one bc without a car my babysitter options are slim bc I can’t get her back n forth, and the cost of a babysitter is to much for one job so I’m basically working to pay a sitter, we are homeless, no car and I have to build our personal items back up again and I’m stuck, idk what to do anymore, this is my last option I have no more, idk what else to do…anything would help and would be greatly appreciated...  https://www.paypal.me/ashash4

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)