Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a second chance
Exclamation 
I don’t know where to start or what to say because I never thought I’d be at this point in my life. I’m 24 years old and I’m completely disgusted with the way my life has turned out. Why did my life have to be like this? Why does everything bad always have to happen to me? I was born into a horrible family. I’ve been bullied and I’ve been molested. The shitty thing is I never told anyone about it because I’ve never had anyone that I can completely trust. 

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]At this point in my life I’ve just become extremely bitter to the point that every waking second is spent wondering when my pain and suffering will end. Will it ever get better for me or will I end up dead first. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]The only good thing I ever had was that I was able to get myself into a really good university, but that ended up horribly. I couldn’t wait to get away from my parents so I idiotically signed a lease for a house that was a shit-hole I ended up getting really sick due to the black mold in the house and I basically fell apart and failed and had to medically withdraw from my school. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I really need to raise $5,000 so I can get myself back to my university for summer courses. If I don’t start this summer I’m almost positive I’m not going to make it back because I know I’ll lose my battle with depression because I cannot bare to live another day like this. If anyone can contribute to helping me that would be a miracle. I’ve tried every other way to go back and it’s failed. This is literally my last effort because I don’t know what else to do to escape my miserable life. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I know I’m the one begging, but I plan to eventually payback whoever is able to help me even if it takes a while. I just need someone to take a leap of faith and help me out. My cashapp is “$imbroke123321” and I’ll take anything I can get. Thanks for reading and if you can’t help that’s totally okay. After all I am some stranger on the internet. [/font][/font]