Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help a widow with funeral expenses
Cancer sucks!!! My good friend recently lost his battle and left behind a wife and 4 kids that I'd like to get some help for. Ol' Gary was a good friend of me and my wife for many years. All are kids was close in ages too. He was a local police officer that pretty much everyone that knew him liked and respected him. But he was an old fashioned guy by the way that he worked and the wife stayed home to raise the kids. And by that after 20+ years of marriage now she has to find employment to make ends meet of just the everyday bills, let alone to be paying on the newly acquired medical and funeral bills. She has as of yet been able to afford him a proper headstone for his grave. Which I offered to try to help out with ,and by trying to start a local fundraiser. But she got upset with me over that because she doesn't like to get "charity" much, and didn't want people to know of her financial problems. I'm hoping to raise enough on here to give her family an annonumous donation that she can't deny to help her with the burdens, and maybe enough left over that her and the kids can take a little vacation to get away and ease their minds of the loss some. Any help will be greatly appreciated and would like to thank everyone in advance.
Here's the like for the account  https://www.paypal.me/DaveH319