Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving an abusive relationship of 4 years
It's hard for me to write this but for the past six years, I've been in an emotionally and mentally abusive relationship. 

I have loved my partner with a kind of love I had never experienced before. But a few months after we started dating, they started treating me bad. I could have left right then and there, but throughout my whole life, I have been bullied and never really loved myself. I felt so loved by this person and I didn't want to let them go. So I blamed myself and tried to change for them. 

It's not until my cousin spoke to me, did I finally realize that I didn't deserve this treatment. I had decided to leave them and I want to move out of the place we live in together. The problem is I barely have any money since I have been dependent on them for finances and I'm afraid to leave because I have nowhere to go. I need about $1000 to move out as soon as possible. Living in this household has been hell but I can't leave because I'll end up being homeless. 

if you can give whatever you can, I will be very grateful. My paypal is paypal.me/AbigailTao 

God bless you