Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need $4000
My call center career went south due to offshoring, and unemployment was followed by two very serious injuries so I had a disabled parking permit for 5 years but did not qualify for disability.  And now housing costs 3X more, but my wages have gone down.  I have relocated twice for better job markets.  I can't afford to even rent a room since last August so I'm staying with Bio-mom, who is as abusive now as she was in childhood.  I am afraid to get a restraining order against her because then she would formally evict  me.  I don't have any evictions on my record.  I do all the housework here & have steadily paid $300/month while she "helps me".  She rages, averaging once per week and this week three times.  Shelters are unsafe per the police and hard to find.  Please donate $4,000 (or however much you can) to me so that I can get away from Bio-mom for 6 solid months while I put my wages in the credit union to be used 7 months from now when I have some reserves & can hopefully start supporting myself, as I have done since 1984.  Right now, I can't even afford AAA even though I'm a commuter!  I have an 18-year old longtime cat.  We both need to get out of this abusive place & into renting a room in someone's family home, as I did from 2012-2018 .  But I've got to get out of here - she locked me outside today without my keys, phone, benydryl, inhaler, glucose, brace, or water.  While I was getting ready to go to a funeral, which I did.  I've been in her condo since August & she can't take it anymore.  I've been doing care giving for a Christian agency since December, but I've only had a few meaningful paychecks, so I'm looking into working at adult family homes so that my income doesn't nose-dive when clients decease.  I'm glad you read this.  Please help me.  paypal.me/noreenlee.
Without adequate help, we continued to live with domestic violence, but it was just loud and manipulative, with the abuser screeching in front of my elderly cat and sometimes trying to rip our bedroom door off the hinge.  However, when she wasn't home we had lots of peaceful fun, good times for a little over a year.  Never owed her any money, but she did file an eviction after I told her to be nice around my cat.  We had to leave, when my cat was just 4 months away from death, at about 20 years old.  Pretty sick of her not to see my cat through its final years, especially considering I didn't owe any money.  Without enough money for a decent room, we took what we could find, which also had loud, angry, raging drama from other housemates.  But when they weren't home, and when I wasn't working, kitty and I had a lot of fun.  I was able to work from home, which brought us a LOT closer but then right away her final time came.  At least no one ever laid a finger on her.  And she did feel smug since for once she was the top cat in a home.