Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$1000 needed for education and career event
I'm going to make this short and sweet, and you can contact me if you want more information. I'm a college student that works full time and goes to school working towards a PhD in Clinical Psychology. I have a career and academic related function (presenting university research at WPA) that I need to attend out of state. Not going is not an option, my professors are depending on me. At this point, I've borrowed against my rent and other bills to attend. It also means I'll be missing out of work for a week in addition to the expenses to go. 

I'm short about a thousand dollars. I've exhausted my financial options in every area of my life I can think of, including school funding opportunities. I'm also physically exhausted, have reached my limit of what I can handle work-wise right now, and I simply do not have it in me to take on more responsibility by taking on another job, even if it's Uber or Lyft types of jobs. My career is to help others and my performance academically is excellent. If you're feeling generous, I need your help. 

Thanks for reading.

You can donate here at: paypal.me/tlsafir
(I also have a general GoFundMe account if you're interested in supporting my academic career for the long-term.)