Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with Rent. Eviction Notice Issued!
Hi! Please help me pay my current rent. I'm about to be homeless next week. I managed to persuade my landlord to pay the first week of the rent first and promised him to pay the rest in full payment. I managed to pawn some of my stuff and persuade some people to make me do one time work stuff to cover last week's rent, but now I have nothing else to pawn and nobody want to give me work again. I really need your help, unless I'll be homeless..
I can receive money through paypayou can click on this paypal link or copy paste this onto your browser paypal.me/imanimr
Please I really need your help, any amount of money can be used to persuade my landlord atleast to delay the eviction process. Thank you!
Additionally, full payment for the rent including water and electricity is 2,000,000 IDR (around 140 USD)
Does this really work? I'm on edge on being evicted now.. I can't seem to find any help anywhere..
I got two days left to pay my rent, and nobody come to help me.. This is the end for me, I guess..