Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed asap pls.
Exclamation 
I'm I desperate need of basic essentials I work full time.  So I'm not intitled to any benefits . Idont have the basic house hold items so everything is much harder . I will send a Thank you gift nothing if expense just a small thanks . https://www.paypal.me/LMillar912
L may.
(03-04-2019, 04:03 AM)christsaves Wrote: I am REV Charles a Reverend and a good christian who help people that need help,meaning am also a wealthy man and also a doctor .I do usually visit cyber begging sites to help people who are in need of help financially so I see your post and i decide to email you how can I be of help to you. drop me your email address so that we could discuses on how to help you or you can contact me on [Scammer's email address removed]  I hope to hear back from you soon.

Hi thanks for taking the time to read and to reply.  I would be grateful of any help or advice you could assist me on . Many Thanks and kind Regards.  Laura
L may.
Can anyone please help me today . I litterly have nothing.  My electric and gas are on their last bit of emergency.  I'm desperate to help today . Please and thanks to anyone .
L may.
Hello everyone, I was looking for few sites from where I can take help related to my office work.  I got some unique websites like this one www.resumeshelpservice.com/resumeprofessionalwriters-com-review  but I need some more for my office work. Is there anyone who can tell me where I can get the best websites for my office work.